Recursion is a function calling itself one or more times in it body. One very important condition a recursive function should have to be used in a program is, it should terminate, else there would be a problem of an infinite loop. A Python dictionary is a collection of items in no particular order. Python dictionaries are written in curly brackets with keys and values. Dictionaries are optimised to retrieve values for known keys. A dictionary can be directly passed as an argument to the DataFrame() function to create the data frame.
- Python provides several methods, such as join(), replace(), or split() to alter strings.
- PIP is an acronym for Python Installer Package which provides a seamless interface to install various Python modules.
- The result is a set of indices mentioned by range(start, stop, step).
- Flask is a “micro framework” designed for smaller applications with less requirements.
- Also, a method can have multiple calls to the yield keyword.
Lambda functions can have any number of arguments but only one statement. To convert a string to all lowercase in Python, you can use the built-in lower() method. The lower() method is available for strings and returns a new string with all characters converted to lowercase. To remove duplicate elements from the list we use the set() function.
Define encapsulation in Python?
Len() is an inbuilt function used to calculate the length of sequences like list, python string, and array. In Python, using the ‘with’ statement, we can open a file and close it as soon as the block of code, where ‘with’ is used, exits. In this way, we can opt for not using the close() method. Tkinter is a built-in Python module that is used to create GUI applications and it is Python’s standard toolkit for GUI development. Tkinter comes pre-loaded with Python so there is no separate installation needed.
Python iterator implements __itr__ and the next() method to iterate the stored elements. We generally use loops to iterate over the collections (list, tuple) in Python. This indicates that unlike range, xrange does not actually produce a static list at runtime.
Top 50 Python Interview Questions With Example Answers
The implementation’s attribute is whether it is interpreted or compiled. Python is a bytecode (a collection of interpreter-readable instructions) that may be interpreted in a variety of ways. Standard apps https://remotemode.net/ are not the same as business applications. This type of program necessitates a lot of scalability and readability, which Python gives. The command-line or shell is used to execute console-based programmes.
- It is a command-line tool that can search for packages over the internet and install them without any user interaction.
- The reference values are according to the functions; as a result, you cannot change the value of the references.
- This can be done by adding the following line after “#!
- I utilized pandas for its powerful data structures like DataFrames and Series, which allowed me to efficiently clean, filter, and aggregate the data.
- After gathering sufficient data, I analyze the results, focusing on functions with high execution times or excessive calls.
The inbuilt function str() can be used to convert a number to a string. This statement is not ignored by the interpreter, but the statement results in no operation. It is used when you do not want any command to execute but a statement is required. Python has an inbuilt function called the insert() function.
What is Python Switch Statement
This can only be done as Python supports changes in the behavior of the program while being executed. Both append() and extend() methods are methods used to add elements at the end of a list. A lambda function how to become a python developer is an anonymous function (a function that does not have a name) in Python. To define anonymous functions, we use the ‘lambda’ keyword instead of the ‘def’ keyword, hence the name ‘lambda function’.
Since some of the objects passed as reference are mutable, we can change those objects in a method. But for an Immutable object like String, any change done within a method is not reflected outside. In Python, the append() and extend() methods are used to add elements at the end of a list. Boolean equality operation can be performed using these NoneType objects. The pass statement is used as a placeholder for future code. Nothing happens when it executes, but you avoid getting an error when empty code is not allowed.
Polymorphism is the ability of the code to take multiple forms. Let’s say, if the parent class has a method named XYZ then the child class can also have a method with the same name XYZ having its own variables and parameters. Some file-related modules are os, os.path, and shutil.os. The os.path module has functions to access the file system, while the shutil.os module can be used to copy or delete files.
- Further in your reading, you’ll explore Python mid-level interview questions, python interview questions for experienced, and Python interview questions for freshers.
- The global keyword must be used to declare a variable in order to make it global.
- List comprehensions are used for transforming one list into another list.
- To define anonymous functions, we use the ‘lambda’ keyword instead of the ‘def’ keyword, hence the name ‘lambda function’.
- The concat() function is used to concatenate two dataframes.